Monday 28 June 2010

Tartar of trout


Now I realise I haven't had enough to eat tonight, because I get really hungry looking at today's photo. I dined out at a restaurant at Aker Brygge some days ago, having tartar of trout for starters. This resturant serves only seafood and are open only during the summer season. The food was superb! It's name is well chosen, "Solsiden" (the sunny side), since there are perfect views over the Oslo Fjord and the sunset. On their webpage there is a link to a video travel report made for the CNN, where the restaurant is mentioned. Watch it here

2 comments:

  1. I hear the king crab is nice but difficult to eat there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, it depends on how you are brought up, if you have had your childhood at Sagene.f.i., you may have a problem.....LOL

    ReplyDelete