Saturday 17 July 2010

Exploring


I love exploring areas, places and parks in Paris I have never visited before, except for the getting lost part. Today I got lost in Gare de Lyon, trying to find my way out. When I finally saw daylight, I also saw these photos scattered around the front of the station. According to this webpage, the world-renowned photography festival "Les Rencontres d'Arles," based in Arles, are spreading the festival to six stations across France, with Paris Gare de Lyon as one of them. Read more about the festival on this webpage www.rencontres-arles.com This exhibition of photos in front of landmarks also reminds me of the open-air exhibitions that takes place in Oslo in front of the City Hall every now and again. This is something I posted a photo of earlier. You can see that daily photo here

No comments:

Post a Comment